Thursday, July 14, 2016

no wifi. no problem.

the other day, i had a few of the littles visit me. the two older ones came happily with their iPad, of course. big sis was disappointed when i told her that brady and i did not have internet OR cable. however, i gave them options of water color painting, board games, and running around the yard! they had fun with the water color and played one of my favorite games of connect four. also, i was pretty proud of my nephew, he ate three hot dogs! that's pretty amazing! by the way, fun tradition that B shared with me is to carefully carve in your littles' name into the hot dog then cook. littles and adults will love this and feel so special! :) (see pic below).

i was happy to show my littles you can still have fun without the internet. :)





No comments: