Sunday, December 6, 2015

Raspberry Scones



I have noticed myself baking on Sundays... I think it's a good refresher for the week. This morning, I had Brady help. He ended up doing the majority of the baking while I cleaned. Team work! :) We followed Martha Stewart's Easy Raspberry Scone recipe. We do not have a food processor, but used a whisk to mix everything. You learn how to modify when you do not have the proper tools or choose not to have a certain ingredient with the recipe. One of the key thing to making scones, use cold butter. We didn't take the butter out of the fridge until we mixed it in. Brady sized the scones bigger than asked, but oh my gosh, these scones are perfect! I never realized how easy it was to make scones! I love this new tradition that I have adopted, baking on Sundays. :)

How has baking been for you? What are your challenges?



No comments: