Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Oh, Hi guys!



Been super duper busy running around like my head is cut off. When I am done with my job, I usually hit up a quiet space to get other work completed for stuff you probably don't want to know because who reads this anyway?

Anyway... just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and enjoy my time away from home when I get the chance (mostly weekend). You probably know what I do anyway... spend the majority of my time getting an uneven tan. Yep. :)

So, Brady and I went to the "Turtle Pond" last weekend and my gosh, this is the first time in awhile that I've seen this many turtles. It was cute that we saw a few carps in the pond as well.

Yep, so pretty much... been sitting my eyes behind the screen and getting paperless paperwork completed before the June comes.

So... That's it for now. Hope you are all doing fabulous. You know where you can find me if you need me!
But social media wise... Instagram /// Facebook /// Twitter /// e-mail: jeanyous@hotmail.com


Have a great rest of the week!! :) :)

No comments: