Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lobster Tail + Potatoes

Next month, I will be having my sisters over to celebrate two of our sisters’ birthday. I have the meal planned out and wanted to try it a month ahead because I did not want to wait the night before.

Let’s be real, Brady test cooked the meal and it turned out fabulous! I think I ate just about all of the potatoes.


Anyway, if you’re wondering, he steamed the lobster tail in our steel pan in the oven for about ten minutes. The potatoes were cooked in our cast iron skillet. I love that thing!

Just a few more planning to do and I will (im)patiently wait for the day.

So, when you are trying a new recipe for a group, do you test what you are planning to cook? If so, how far in advance do you try your recipe?


1 comment:

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

Unfortunately, no. But there have been times when I wished I did. That meals sounds really tasty.