1 lb. ground meat
1/2 cup corn
1 cup green beans
mozzarella cheese sticks
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can of milk (i measured it from the cream of mushroom can)
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. cook ground meat, in my case, it was ground turkey
3. mix cream of mushroom & milk into a bowl
4. layer dish (i'd say i used a 5x9 dish) with cooked ground meat, corn, & green beans
4. use a cooking scissor or knife to cut mozzarella cheese sticks right into the dish, make sure it's spread out
5. layer the cream of mushroom & milk on top
6. top off with tator tots, the amount will vary how you layer it
7. set in oven for about 40 minutes to an hour. it will vary if you used fresh or frozen veggies/tots. mine was boiling at the end, i took it out at an hour and let it sit for a few minutes.
and there you go. i didn't follow any recipe, just made my own as i'm kind of stubborn when it comes to cooking. and since i do cook plenty and am not an expert, i know what my taste buds like. i didn't follow the cream of mushroom directions to add a cup of milk, instead, i added half a can so my dish wasn't so liquid-y.
brady really liked the dish, same here. it was something new for me, i was willing to try. i already have a few more meal plans for the days ahead and am excited. on the flip side, these are such comforting food that i'm afraid i will feel sluggish and want to go for some late night jogs.
so, what dishes are you cooking lately??