Monday, August 18, 2014

Brady is 30!

Last week was Brady’s Birthday week in which I had something for us to do each day. . . I made his tummy happy at one of the local joints, Victory 44; we got sugar high off of cupcakes from Wuollet Bakery; good times with friends; and an evening at the Mill City Museum. We were able to enjoy the museum as well as the concert in the courtyard. The Mill City Museum is such a beautiful place. We really enjoyed our evening.



It’s so crazy how times flies! I still remember the first time I celebrated his birthday with him. Well, kind of… I remember that I bought him some boxers that were super huge. It was quite sad because they were super cute boxers. Well, at least the watch fit him and that he wore. Hahaha.

Happy Birthday Brady!! ♥ I love you! ♥ ♥ I still feel like we’re just turning 19!!! ♥

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

I didn't know it was that gorgeous there! Great looking couple too ;) Happy Birthday Brady!