Thursday, June 12, 2014

Milton's


It has been awhile that Brady and I have actually ate out and this evening, we decided to. We hopped into the car and drove here, to Milton's. It's this cute and cozy family restaurant. The food is great and staff is amazing! We got the whole patio to ourselves. Pretty sweet!

It was actually our second time here. Last time, I had the Sunnyside Burger (I apologize if it's not the exact meal) and Brady with the tomato soup and beans + rice. The food is fresh and so filling! Tonight's meal was fulfilling, too! I wanted to snooze.

Anyway, I'm so ready for the busy weekend. My brother is getting married, the actual wedding and it'll be Father's Day as well! And I am totally sleeping in tomorrow!!!

I really hope all is well with everyone. Sorry for the lack of blogging. I'm on Instagram, but I think I may be staying away from that all in all for the summer. I'll probably be discontinuing data plan from the cell phone. Yep. So, you'll catch me when I catch Wi-Fi! =) So nice not having Internet at home! Don't miss it! I should probably go before I ramble on like I already am....

Stay safe and always have fun!!!

2 comments:

Syrious Roberto said...

oooh god it looks everything so GOOD!!!
xoxo
Syriously in Fashion

Julia Paige said...

that food looks deeeeelish. wow!