Sunday, March 30, 2014

weekend so far.


  • I have been searching for a new bath robe since Christmas. I really like the one I have, but it looks ridiculous now (ready to retire). I love the texture. It's just like a towel, in and out. The several places that I've looked at, the inside was soft and the material would come off - I didn't like that. TMI! Whatever. So, I continue on with my search for a new bath robe. If you know where I can find one like that, please let me know. Thank you in advance.
  • Do you own a single cup coffee maker (Breville, Keurig, etc.)? Do you purchase the K-cups or do you buy your own grounds/beans? Man, sometimes I feel like it's work to make a cup of joe, especially if it's for 2 or more people. Ground the beans, pack the re-usable filter, brew, wash and repeat. Blah! I think the K-cups are pretty pricey and I don't think I've found a box where I like all the flavors. Brewing myself will do. Also, who else thinks of this stuff besides me?? >.<
  • Can't wait for no socks season!
  • Trying to play with Brady's toy helicopter without it smashing into my face. You'd think it'd be pretty easy, but it's not. At least, not for me. I'm special. Pretty hilarious!
  • I painted on this fabric. I have it up on the wall with masking tape and am contemplating about framing it. I need a frame...
  • I need to stay awake for it all. I need caffeine.


  • No comments: