Monday, March 31, 2014

Now, this is what I'm talking about!!

The weather, highs reached about the 60's (Fahrenheit) and we all took over the Command Center (AKA) My Parents' Home.
We grilled and took advantage of this weather! ♥ ♥

Going for a ride! =) =)

Someone got Mommy hooked on these games.

We took these boys for more than one walk! =) They were so relaxed. Caleb fell asleep on the second walk. So cute.

My sister-in-law Jenny did her hair. So pretty!

Loved this weather, but I heard that we may be getting snow this week! =( =( I hope it's not much as we will be staying in the 30's (F).

I hope all my family and friends had a fab weekend. Have a wonderful week! ♥ ♥


2 comments:

Samantha Heather said...

The name of your blog made me giggle and these photos made me smile :)

Lovely post

Samantha Heather

tracey said...

The first set of photos of you in the wagon looking out are perfect. :)