Monday, February 10, 2014

looking back...

IMG_7191IMG_7205IMG_7201

looking back on these keepsakes make me cry.every.single.time. It's like, we were just babies... and that I kept every.little.thing that we touched. I realized, I stopped doing that for a long time, keeping momentos. Some movie tickets were so faded... I even kept candy. Yes, candy!! It's like... Wow, that was like ten years ago!

Aside blogging and other social media, I have a journal where I write little memories... Only him and I see these things. These things are sacred to me, to us. It shows us how much we have grown and what our interests were back then and continue to be...

When I look back to these things, it just makes me fall.in.love.all.over.again.

I may be feeling extra emotional as this week is valentine's week...
I am just truly blessed with an amazing love and family and friends and job. ♥

No comments: