Wednesday, February 12, 2014

a list of things that make me happy as of late:

IMG_7246IMG_7249

. . . a break from the subzero temps.

. . . sleeping in late

. . . going to bed late.

. . . coming home from work and enjoying the sun until almost 6pm.

. . . conversations with my siblings.

. . . my dad being all fancy for my mom and her acting like she doesn't like it, but we all know she does. ♥

. . . when brady comes from behind and gives me hugs and a kiss on my head and tells me he loves me.

. . . when i keep up with laundry and only have two loads to do versus half a dozen.

. . . when my neighbors snow-blow the "end-of-the-driveway" mess when the big plows come in.

. . . discovering concealer, it really hides my dark circles under my eyes.

. . . plenty of alone time.

. . . drinking tea.

. . . mini roses and putting them in a vase that brady made back in high school (pictured above).

. . . and keeping things simple.

6 comments:

Carla said...

I'm working on that simple thing myself. :) LOVING the sun until almost 6!!!! I need daylight in my life. It makes me happy.
Great list!

Leave It To Davis said...

Love your list....especially your mom and dad. You are such a sweetheart!

amber said...

drinking tea makes me so happy!

i need more alone time.

those yellow roses are too gorgeous. (and so is that photo!)

amber said...

drinking tea makes me so happy!

i need more alone time.

those yellow roses are too gorgeous. (and so is that photo!)

Andrea said...

Love to learn more about lovely you!
And let me know if you find a good concealer! ;)

Charlotte London said...

Alone time, tea and roses = perfect

The London Project