Monday, November 25, 2013

Chinese Fried Dumplings

Hi, friends! Lately, I have been on a Chinese Fried Dumpling kick. I feel they can be a little over priced when I order them from the restaurant for how much I get, so I decided to make some at home.

I was able to purchase everything from my local grocery store, Cub Foods (it varies from store to store on supplies). Of course, I could go to the Asian market, but most likely, they do not sell the meat; which would probably take me to another store. One stop shop! :)

Anyway, sorry for the yellow-ish photo as it's evening and I do not get natural light at 5pm in Minnesota :(

I followed THIS video on YouTube. My ingredients were slightly different... I am sure we all change a recipe slightly... but for the most part, it's the same. My dipping sauce was soy sauce & sriracha. :)

It was my first time ever making dumplings and it sure was a success. Brady said it was good as the presentation. :) I am happy. My belly, too! :)

No comments: