Sunday, October 20, 2013

hot drinks.

This Autumn weather brings out the sweaters, scarves, and hot drinks! I am usually a one flavored girl when it comes to my drinks, but when Autumn rolls around... I get all fancy.

If you are a coffee lover, you know Starbucks' Pumpkin Spiced Latte is bomb-digity! Well, I made my own version. It was super easy and such "cheater-like". Haha. I basically did not go "all out" for this, it's just very simple. You'll see.

Ingredients:
2 shots espresso
1/2 Cup 2% milk
2 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
1 Tablespoon sugar
sprinkles of cinnamon

What I did:
I brewed up 2 shots of espresso from our espresso maker & poured it into my cup.
I added the PSCC & sugar into the cup of espresso & stirred.
In the tin cup, I foamed the milk. I usually pour the milk first then scoop the foam into the cup.
I sprinkled some cinnamon on top.

I saw the PSCC at the grocery & just had to try it out. I usually do not like the after taste of sugar or other things in my coffee, but really wanted to try making PSL at home... I would say, it was good, though sooo sweet. Super cheap, but whatever. I already know, I am not a pro. It is a lot of fun making and creating. =)

So, what are you drinking this season? Making any fancy creations?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I absolutely LOVE this photo! I would print it and frame it and hang in someplace where I'd get to look at it a lot. Maybe it's the coffee and a camera in the same frame. And the colors. I don't know. But I do love it!