Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall in Love with Autumn

That's what I do. Fall in Love with Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. I do love the season changes in Minnesota, but really... really... I really think that Winter dominates all. I am not saying that Winter is my favorite season because it's not... but I am saying that, we get a long, cold winter! And that, that to me, is not cool! Why can't it just balance out? Three months of each, c'mon..

Anyway, I cannot control the weather, neither could the weather man (so, stop getting upset with them). They really do the best they can. And you could probably wear a sweater, or perhaps, a jacket... like me, this morning. Jacket, beanie, and mittens. I don't know how some can just go out with a T-shirt. They're just daring. By the time 3pm rolled around, it felt warmer... even though it was probably in the 40's versus 30's.

Regardless of how cold it may have been, I just love the sight of this season! I love the colors, I love being able to wear boots, beanies, scarves, sweaters, long socks, and drink copious amounts of coffee!!! :) Agree?

So, I tell you, brew a cup of coffee, get dress, and get out... go walk and enjoy the lovely colors of Fall/Autumn!!!! xo

4 comments:

Miss.AishaLC said...

love the fall pictures.. especially with warm colors ;)

xoxo

-A

www.truesoulandspirit.blogspot.com

tracey said...

I love these simple photos! I keep waiting for the leaves to turn here. They are slowly coming round to looking a bit like autumn.

Andrea said...

I love all of the fall colors. So pretty to see photos. I think fall is my favorite season. I do wish we got more snow but it's so hilly in this part of the NW that when we get more than an inch the city comes to a stand-still. It's all rather pathetic. You Minnesota folks would surely laugh at us all. :)

Janna Renee said...

I am DEFINITELY enjoying Fall/Autumn! Probably more this year than I ever have!