Sunday, September 29, 2013

On Reading & Coffee.

I like it best with coffee. Or their relatives (lattes).

I get excited when I turn the coffee maker on (or espresso maker).

As I the water warms up for my drink, I gather my book and materials on the kitchen table.

I head towards the lazy suzy cabinet for my coffee beans and coffee grinder.

I am a bit of a snob, I cringe at instant coffee, gas station coffee, and even certain brands/shops. I know. How pathetic, but I hope you still love me. I am just particular. Really. Ask my mother. And Brady. And siblings. So picky. Since infant years.

Also, I stick to reading books. I love books!

I love going to the library or bookstore and walking up and down the aisle to find a book, or two, or three, or more. I love the feeling of being there. It really makes me happy and at peace.

Nooks or reading on those techy devices just are not for me I sometimes even get frustrated with my iPhone.

I like to be up to date with technology in a sense, but not get lost in it or depend on it because let's face it, we may need it. For work and as a means of communicating with friends, family, and whomever.

And sometimes, I really do think about shutting down all of my social media, but limiting to blogging (because I love it most).

. . . You could say, I have done a TON of thinking lately. A TON!

So, I guess you could say, I might be a tab old fashion and I like how things are. . . Knowing when to need use it.

Well, before I get off topic, I should end it for the day.

Oh yeah, getting lost in Henry David Thoreau's book, Walden then going back to re-read Cabin Fever by Tom Montgomery Fate. Perfect Fall season reads! ♥ Happy Sunday and NATIONAL COFFEE DAY! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Jean! I just purchased a t3i! I can't wait to do test shots with it! Hope you will follow up to see how my first photos come out :)! Hope all is well <3

- A