Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello!


The past weekend, I had a few of my girlfriends, sisters, and both my mom & Brady's mom come over to my house for a little Spa Party. It was a success. This reminded me how busy I have been and how little I even do hold parties at my house, both big and little gatherings. I miss it. I do.

I had a lot of fun prepping up the goody bags for my ladies, I love them.

The girls were super shy to have their photos taken and I respect that so instead... the treat table! :)

I made a simple Tuna Pasta dish, chocolate covered strawberries, various kinds of crackers, cheeses, salami, and grapes. Brady's mom brought over pretty donuts, too! I made the girls a sparkly strawberry vodka cocktail. ;)

Anyway, I am trying to fit more hang outs at my home as this semester with school already seems to be taking a lot of my time. I really miss girls night in and having my little nieces & nephews around.

With that said, I hope everyone transitioned back to school okay! :) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time.
Love,
Brady's Mom

Amy said...

Hi Jean!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some sweet insight :) Love yours! Mind if I ask what kind of camera you use? I'm looking to invest in a new one very soon! Happy blogging!

Amy

Mocinder said...

So cute! I love hosting little get togethers but it's always such a hassle, the planning, the prep and then the clean up! They are so so so worth it though!

Amy said...

Jean -

Thank you for the loyal follow! I look forward to exchanging words & stories with one another.

Amy
(fivefeetsmall.blogspot.com)