Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A week ago. . .


A week ago was Brady's birthday. We had a pretty chill evening as it was the night before we were leaving for my annual family vacation.

I got him a fruit tart from Byerly's and it was so delicious. I took a quick snap of the cake; therefore resulting in a blurry photo. I want some as I type this! I also got him some of his favorite craft beer. To top it off, Some sushi hand rolls. Sorry, no photos to drool over. Again, I had blurry hungry hands.

We really have been enjoying these chill quiet moments together. A lot. Maybe, too much. But I am not complaining. Anyway, love this man, he is so very special to me. Happy belated birthday blog announcement to my Handsome. :) xoxo

1 comment:

abby said...

Belated Birthday to your Brady :) That fruit tart looks so yummy!

I saw pictures on FB of your family trip and it looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait to see more and hear about it on your blog :)