Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy One Month of Marriage, Newlyweds!

This past Fall, I photographed Amanda & Jim's Engagement photos and a month ago, I photographed their wedding day on a steamy and hot summery Saturday.

When Amanda & Jim had asked me to photograph their wedding, I felt giddy and nervous all at once as this was going to be my first wedding shoot (I had never shadowed anyone in the past either). They have always shown interest in my work and continue to trust me as their photographer. I braved this day along side my biggest support, Brady. Brady and I had a lovely day with their beautiful, most sweetest families.

Mother & Daughter, Father & Son getting ready for their special moment. ♥ Love.

Daddy's little girl.



Again, Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to spend this very special day with you and your loved ones. Amanda and Jim, you guys are so fit for each other and I am more than happy to had been a part of your day! The love you two share and the things you do for one another is just amazing! I wish you two nothing, but the very best! All my love. xo Jean

3 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

These turned out real good! Did you use a flash for inside pictures at all? I have my first wedding this weekend too, and there is no natural light in the church, so I kinda feel forced too.

Andrea said...

Nice work!! I don't think I could ever shoot a wedding - WAY too much pressure!

Janet Kay Goettsch said...

I love these...great job!
Can you imagine doing a very first wedding shoot and have a film camera??? OMG, that would be the time you don't have the film in right, ha!
I hope you get to do more.