Monday, May 6, 2013

I need to do this more.

Make my latte from home. ♥ I make my coffee at home every morning, but sometimes, I want a latte before work.
Not only do I save money, but I can have 2-3 cups in a row! I mean, after all, we do have the espresso maker for a reason.

I don't know how to make fancy pretty latte art. I tried and failed miserably. I made a few lattes this weekend and I think I am doing better as the day goes. But believe me, still far from barista. Wouldn't even categorize myself that. Nope. I told myself I need to be more intentional with the espresso maker. I pulled it down from above the fridge and hope that I make more espresso drinks whether it's a depth charge (also known as Shot in the Dark), Americano, or straight up espresso.

So, do you have any gadgets that you want to be more intentional with? Say, a DSLR? Ninja blender? Treadmill? If so, how are you going to be more intentional with it? :)

No comments: