Wednesday, April 3, 2013

On Spring,

Brady and I can't wait to ride our bikes and him skateboard around the city. . . I mean, we could, but we almost witness a guy wipe out because of the sandy road. Speaking about roads, is everyone else tired of these pot holes? Can't wait for those to be filled as well.

We are seeing more and more of the trails and sidewalks each day on our evening walks. Also seeing more of our yard. I'm very excited to sit on the deck and just chill out there.

Brady went for his first run outside this Spring... As did I. I went on a super windy day. My hands were freeeezing! But I'm so excited to be able to run outside again. So refreshing!

Well, I'm just so giddy about the Spring. Winter has a tendency to overstay its visit.

So, what are you guys excited about Spring? What fun activities do you enjoy in the Spring?

5 comments:

kborman said...

If you wish to participate and spread the love to share "undiscovered" blogs, I left you a little award and reward on my blog, Daily discovery.

Andrea said...

Yay! It sounds like the snow is melting!! :-)

Hanne said...

I cannot wait for spring to come....even it wasn't spring weather yesterday I went trekking with my friend Maria! Ah...it was so great! Nice weekend to you !

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

To sit outside with 70 degree weather drinking beer watching the sun set behind our farm. It is still too cold out for me.

Janna Renee said...

I definitely want to get some bike riding in this summer!