Tuesday, April 23, 2013

class.


The semester is coming to an end.... I'm really going to miss this class, Child Development. I have learned so much from my instructor these past 18 weeks. SO MUCH! She has so much knowledge in this field. I really do adore her. She is a woman of wit.

I would totally take her again for another course, but the remaining courses I have left are electives and I'm really aiming for online courses; in which she does not teach. What a shame, but at the same time, I love that face-to-face interaction. I love interacting with classmates and the instructor. Such a different feel than online class discussions.

And again, I'm really happy to be closing this chapter in my life and opening a new one. So thankful for everyone that has been so supportive and encouraging! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

No comments: