Thursday, March 28, 2013

This week. . .

This week was rough. Just rough. I may or may not have cried about this hectic week.

I just wanted to give up with a certain part of my life this week, but I shall not. I will not.

I am worth it. I am more than worth it.

Our routinely morning good-bye kisses (which takes about a good five-ten plus minutes, and yes, I make it to work on time).

Saying Thanks after some kisses and not knowing why.. too much on my mind perhaps. We just laugh about this now.

I don't know if I cooked at all this week. I may have cheated a day or two or three... or everyday this week.

The weather makes it better. It does.

I get so much done and have more time to spare.

I don't miss working holidays or weekends, not at all. At least, not right now.

I love talking to my mentors, they really bring me back up and want to spread my wings already.

My sisters are so wonderful, too. Our conversations make me realize, cry, and laugh. Gosh, they're so wonderful!

Throwing things away that I do not need or want.

To know that when I complete school, I will not have school loans to worry about.

To know that I do not need a fancy cell phone or car to make me happy.

It is okay to drink pop every then and now.

To know what my body likes and dislikes.

To be content no matter where I am with life. . . ♥ It's a great feeling. And things will only get better no matter what and who I am with. Because in the end, I am in control. Me. ♥

and those are only a few to name off from the week.... Happy Weekend!


(summer 2010)


3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

No matter how bad the storm, the sun will always shine once more. I hope next week will bring only good things your way and you will look back and wonder why you wrote this post....until then, it sure helps to write it all down and get it out of your system, doesn't it? It's like purging. Afterward, you feel so much better. Hugs.

Kathy McB said...

Ahhhhh...how many times have I repeated the mantra to myself "this too shall pass". And it will :)

Alice said...

Love this post. I think we have all had weeks like these and it sure feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel! x