Monday, March 11, 2013

snappy snap snap

Some days I go on without snapping a photo and sometimes that makes me sad. I want to snap more pieces of life. Sometimes I feel that I focus too much on snapping away that I feel maybe I'm not enjoying the moment enough and other times, I'm like... Why didn't I take more photos? :(
Well, here are some snap shots from the weekend...

A few of us went bowling one late, late night and my mama came with. She had fun and did better than me! :P

Love the sun in my face. I'm over winter now... Did you guys remember to Spring Forward your clocks?

The pathway for our mailman (because we get so much dang mail, not).

Scrabble. B said I came up with goofy (I'll use the word goofy) words. And I lost. I think I've only won once... And I kept getting vowels. It was crazy!

That face! Those eyes! That nose. Those scars! I love that face!! ♥

This baby! ♥

I love this photo of my cousins. So much emotion in this photo. My cousin (middle one) got married this weekend. I still remember this little feller when he was a toddler! Can't believe it, he's becoming an adult before me. Congratulations Stephen!

Our new sister-in-law and my baby sis(whom was the Maid-of-Honor). The couple had a traditional Hmong Wedding. :D :D

Snowboarding event. Riding rails.

Yep... some snappy snap snap from the weekend and I felt like, I should have taken more photos :p

Have a good week ya'll!

4 comments:

jessica renee said...

I love all of your pictures! And the traditional Hmong clothing is gorgeous. The colors!! :) Seems like you had a great weekend!

Sixth Tractate said...

Looks like a great time! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

I love what your sis and SIL wore in the wedding! Just gorgeous.

Gina Norman said...

jean, you are SO good, you seem like you are getting better and better--pro! love the bowling shot--

hope you can still meet up for coffee soon:)