Monday, February 25, 2013

weekend very snapshots.


Aside crafting this weekend (which I was able to do tons of), I took one of my nieces to her friend's birthday party at the Grand Slam... It was nice until it started to hit one p.m. where it began to get packed.. I don't like this kind of packed. Especially if we were running on a schedule... Overall, she had fun =)

It took every ounce in me not to purchase any fabric while I was at the fabric outlet with my mama and sissy. I looove it there, but I have so many things I am working on at home. Must complete those then I can move onto a new project. Motivation. Motivation. Motivation.

Topped the weekend with some cherries... with the family of course. Chit chatting with the sissies. Drooling over the babies. And serious talk. Ahhh. The joys of family ♥

Anyway, did you fit some time in for something you enjoy? Did you go out and enjoy the fresh air? I hope so. =) XO

No comments: