Saturday, February 16, 2013

love note

Right before B served our Valentine's dinner (on Valentine's night), I gave him a little scroll and there he opened it. . . .



I had seen this scroll message in the blog world somewhere and thought this would be cute... If you would like to know... I used tooth picks for the ends in which I hot glue gunned it to the paper. You can write your message before of after all the hot glue gunning. Roll the ends into the middle. If you are having a hard time with rolling, you can use a pencil/pen to help. Tie it with a piece of string/ribbon or in my case, yarn! And TADA!!! a little love note. ♥ little love notes can be written at anytime for your any one. =)

2 comments:

Carla said...

I saw you did this in your classroom -- so cute!!

jessica renee said...

So simple and sweet, I love it!