Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lately.


Lately.... I find myself drinking tea more than coffee. :) Don't get me wrong, I still love me some coffee. :)

Anyway, I snatched this cute Tea Set thingy (pictured above) and bench from my sissy Lisa... I know I said on Facebook that I have wayyy too much coffee mugs, but seriously after this... no more coffee mugs for gifts. Please and thanks.

Our home is so happy today. We cleared a lot of unwanted things around here and B did some massive dusting and vacuuming (my least favorite chore, maybe because I'm allergic to dust). We have some fun projects ahead of us. I am so excited!! I still am in love with our little home, moreso now than before ♥ ♥ Do you love your home or what?

Until next time friends, take care. ♥ Jean

5 comments:

Carla said...

How could you say no to that cute little mug thing? I love the color. Don't know if I can ever get into tea -- I'm surprised that I'm even getting into coffee at all.
I also did a lot of purging this weekend. Lots of stuff went out to the dumpster. Still have more dusting to do. :)

Tracey said...

Will he come and vacuum and dust my place?!??! Love that little blue tea pot!

Ali W. said...

I agree with you! It's so fun to take care of your own little home. I love your teapot too! I have been looking for a cute one! I love yours!

Mee said...

I was just thinking about how much I need and want a teapot! Short and stout.

What's your fave tea at the moment?

Andrea said...

Oh the blue of that tea set is gorgeous! That second photo I just lovely to look at. Makes me want a cup of tea.