Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I can't wait to...


B ♥ J ; camping summer 2012

go camping!!!

sleep under the stars.

cook our meals over fire.

sleep and wake whenever i feel like.

hiking.

sight seeing.

hugging trees.

moss!

not having to worry how my hair looks.

not having to put on makeup.

play in the water.

fishing.

wear bikini all day. oh, and shorts.

lay under the sun/blue skies.

uneven tan.

drink beer as if I have a fast metabolism.

reconnecting with nature. ♥

I miss camping. This winter has really made me blue -___- I have never felt this blue about winter before. . . =(

I tell B how I would move to Cali in a heartbeat, but I would so terribly miss my family so much. They really hold me back on that part about moving cross country. I'm kind of crazy about my family. =)

Anyway... until camping season in Minnesota... I guess we are stuck with this bitter cold for now. So not a fan of this cold anymore.

Well, what are you excited for??? XO

3 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Never been camping but I can't wait for the warmth either.

Mocinder said...

This winter has really made me feel blue too. I can't wait for it to be over with!

Janna Renee said...

I want to go camping as soon as it's warm!