Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Firsts are. . . What are yours?

Real recent photos from maybe moments ago. Yes, I do not put much makeup on at all. This morning, I put on covergirl blush and very minimal maybelline mascara (pink bottle) on upper lashes and by the time I get home in the afternoon, I look like that above... A hot mess and I am fine with that. :) And yes, my skin cracked on my thumb because I get goofy dry spots during the winter; which sometimes causes it to crack. Yes, I do apply lotion, but does no justice. Eventually, it heals.

Anyway folks. Love doing these little questionnaire thingy-ma-bobs. Had fun reading Janna's post (from Perception is Everything). :) Well, are you ready? Here are mine:

1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning
-- Use the toilet.

2. First thing you do you when you get home from work
-- Take off my work clothes and maybe put on some sweats or something comfy.

3. First kiss
-- Honestly, I do not recall. I did not date much. Did not have much trust in them. My dad trained me well. =)

4. First home
-- Sherburne Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota ♥ Frogtown! :)

5. First car
-- My dad handed down me his cute little Red Toyota. That thing drove B and me so many places. I miss that thing and loved the bench seat!! ♥

6. First car accident / traffic violation
-- *accident: someone hit the back of my bumper because their foot came off the pedal because it was wet and they had just gotten out of the gym. Uhm... yeah, sure. *traffic violation, my one and only. I was pulled over because I was coming down a hill and at the time, the speed changed from 40 mph to 30 mph. I was not ticketed, but warned. **Knocks on wood** I am overall a good driver and obey the law.

7. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up
-- Math teacher. Hey, I come from a family of math and science brainiacs. Nothing against it, though.

8. First choice beverage
-- Water. Most restaurant foods are so dang salty and I do not cook with salt. At home, water as well. I do not buy pop or juice. Maybe, sometimes I will if we have guests or on weekends.

9. First choice dessert
-- Really am not a sweets kind of girl. Maybe a latte or light cake of some sort.

10. First choice restaurant
-- This is up in the air. Sometimes I crave Asian food. Sometimes burgers. We frequent our local joint which is a secret.

11. First song that comes to mind
-- VCR from The XX. ♥

12. First major purchase
-- Paying college tuition and/or textbooks. Does that count?? I don't spend a lot at all. I like to believe that I am a simple kind of person.

13. First job
-- Telemarketing. I still remember they had my sis M and I practice reading the lines together and boy am I terrible to be with!! I laughed so hard; which made her laugh then we both laughed. Oh gosh. That is something to remember about!! :) ♥

14. First time you flew on a plane
-- Still waiting for that moment. Yep! :)

15. First real "big girl" job
-- Working with my little ones, however, they do not make me feel like a big girl as when I go home for the day, they ask me if I am going to work. (*laughs*)

Okie dokie..... Hope you had fun reading some of my Firsts. =) Happy Wednesday, Friday is almost here, but not soon enough! ♥

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Yay! I love reading people's answers! It's a great way to get to know each other more!