Friday, November 9, 2012

Linked 52: Wind

Brady put some bird houses around the yard awhile back. I was kind of skeptical (when am I never skeptical?) about the strings holding onto the birdhouses because of the wind. He was all like, these are good strings, they can bare anything, see.... and then he pushes them like crazy! No joke. He wins! They will continue to win the wind and hopefully cute little birdies will make them home. :)


Check out these wonderful ladies to see what they have for wind. They are absolutely talented! ♥ Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Heather, Kristin, Janet, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Liza, Jenn , Kristi, & Hanne

8 comments:

Amanda Kelley said...

Cute house! Love the color! Thank goodness birds are light.... I would be skeptical too... But I am kind of a doubter! Beautiful fall leaves...we don't have anything left on the trees on our area.

Kathy said...

Love the light in these shots!

ZeldaMom said...

Pretty blue, I'm pretty sure you'll have visitors in the spring.

Tracey said...

And I love the blue agains the orange of the leaves. :)

jessica renee said...

You take the most gorgeous pictures. I love the fall leaves!!

Courtney B said...

Ooooh they look so pretty! I bet they cheer up your yard so much :)

Laura Darling said...

I'm sure you will have birds nesting in there before you know it! What kind of bird wouldn't want to live in something that cute?!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great shots, like the fall leaves in the background. I don't think there are anymore leaves on the trees over here, so sad.