Friday, November 23, 2012

Linked 52: Gathering




There is this place that I sometimes go to gather my thoughts and today I write down my thoughts that I have gathered for a while now. . . I was back and forth about it, but now I have come to a conclusion that this is my last gathering with the Linked 52 project as this time of year is super busy for me. I know there are about a handful of themes left, but it is going to take some time for me to go out and photograph, some editing, and posting... This time of year, I am running around like a zombie. Not to mention, I have a projects and finals come December (yikes). I am putting my priorities straight so I can focus on my future as well Brady and mine. I hope the Linked 52 project ladies do not hate me for doing this. I have to admit, I have learned a lot from them, not just about photography, but about life in general. The ladies are absolute sweethearts and talented photographers. If you are in their area, you should totally book them! I kid you not! I only wish to be as great photographers as them as women of wisdom. And ladies, I still am subscribed to your blog, so just because I will not be participating in Linked 52, it does not mean that I will no longer visit you. ;) I hope everyone understands my situation. Thank you. ♥ J

Don't forget to stop by these ladies to see what they are Gathering: Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Heather, Kristin, Janet, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Liza, Jenn , Kristi, & Hanne

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

we'll miss you but i totally understand your decision. wishing you much peace during this busy time.

ZeldaMom said...

I hope you are able to find time to relax and breathe a little too. Good luck in your studies. See ya on IG