Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I last went on a Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I pretty much have my hands free today so that pretty much explains the few posts these past few days... so, here goes.... And anyone can participate to link up with Scavenger Hunt Sunday, check out Ashley Sisk's blog for more details! ;)

1. Shadow
IMG_7228shadow
This is actually B's troll and troll is just the cutest. Troll wanted to be a part of SHS. Here you go, troll! :) :)

2. Keys
IMG_7233keys
These were my set of keys, but became his since he drives my car and I drive his. ♥ I had that key chain with my name on it since Junior High. It was a gift from one of my bestie (mFONx). B and I don't like to carry so many keys, it adds weight! ;D

3. Smile
IMG_7226smile
So.... some blog friends ask if B ever smiles... He does. He really does, but he just does not really smile in photos. I saw a few on my kitchen wall with him smiling, moreso goofing around. I had asked him to smile so I could photograph him for SHS... and here it is. He is peeling a mango. :D

4. Unedited
IMG_7234unedited
It is Autumn, Fall, whatever you may call it. It is beautiful here.

5. Spice
IMG_7240spice
As I mentioned in a previous post, B is back in BJJ and cooking has been very bland in the spice department. And can you believe it, I do not recall the last time I have purchased SALT! I know, SALT! I do not cook with salt and I have not baked anything at all. It would not matter because I do not really eat baked goods anyway and B cannot eat it until his tournament is over with. Plus, too much salt is so bad for you!


So that was that. Hopefully things are settling down and I am able to get back into SHS with everyone :) ♥ J

6 comments:

Saun said...

Great set love smile and shadow had me laughing.

Kaili Williams said...

Great photos - love the soft tones in your black & white pics.

Nicki said...

sweet set - loved my troll as a child and really enjoyed that smile.

Debbie said...

oooohhh I remember trolls, it's a cute shot! But I loved his smile the best, I bet you do also!

ginanorma said...

adorable! love all these..

xo you are so fun.

Janna Renee said...

I love the Troll doll! Amazing shadow and I just love trolls!