Friday, October 19, 2012

Linked 52: On The Shelf

So. . . I probably mentioned that I am terrible about decorating our home and that our home does not have many shelves anyway. . . So. . . yesterday we were at his mom's house and I was able to capture this cool shelf in her backyard. ;)



And a closer look to what is on the shelf. . . .


Alright. Peace be with you and remember to check what else these ladies have for On The Shelf. ;)
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Heather, Kristin, Janet, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Liza, Jenn , Kristi, & Hanne

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your mil's eclectic collection!

ZeldaMom said...

Cute, I love garden gnomes.

Tracey said...

I can't see the pix? :(

Jean said...

So weird, Tracey! :( I don't know why you can't see it? I used Google Chrome & IE, too! :( :(