Friday, October 12, 2012

Linked 52: My Neighbors

It was the last Saturday in September that our neighbors Mark and Becky had their Wedding Shower. My, it was a beautiful day! The weather was just perfect for them. Here are some beautiful things from their Wedding Shower. ♥ Congratulations, have fun on your cruise!


I truly loved how they had the bouncer because it was a family friendly shower. The kids even had an apple bobbing contest (not pictured), how cute!?! I loved the decorations and wish I had taken my camera out earlier...

I am so thankful for our neighbors. They really are great. We know each other by name. The guys hide out during football season. Happy Hour and chit chats. Lending a hand when we may need it. Lending a tool if you don't have one. And waking up to a clean drive way during the winter because you know Brady and I don't have a SNOW BLOWER! Being silly with the neighbor kids for a minute during our walk. I really do like our neighbors and I really do like our neighborhood. I am happy to call them my neighbors and this place home.


Be sure to check out what the ladies have for My Neighbors. ♥ Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Heather, Kristin, Janet, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Liza, Jenn , Kristi, & Hanne

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the little table decorations. And how cool that have you have such lovely neighbors!

Jessica said...

great photos! and lovely neighbors! I love your blog.

Janna Renee said...

Having good neighbors is the best! This looks so fun!

Hanne said...

so Nice with lovely neigbors and it sounds like you have some! Love the photos in this post! Have a Nice week!

Kaili Williams said...

Great photos!