Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Orange you happy?

. . . because I am. These photos make me happy! Little cuties. Little cute clementines that taste oh so delicious. So fun and easy to peel as well. :)


Yeah. . . these were the photos that I photographed last week because I thought last week's color was orange. Funny.

B and I like to have fruit around. We really don't have potato chips or "junk food" to snack on. So, this is what we get to snack on. . . clementines and other fruit. :)

Remember to stop by these blogs to see what they have for orange! ;) Jackie, Ellie, Hlee, Allison.

4 comments:

ginanorma said...

pretty pretty!

Jessica Renee said...

I love these photos! I also really love fruit!! :)

Janna Renee said...

I have been snacking on oranges this week too! They have been hitting the spot!

meme-and-he said...

I love those solely because they are so easy to peel. I cannot peel oranges for the life of me!