Friday, September 7, 2012

Linked 52: Spice


Yes, that's right. . . Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks ♥ Yummmmmmm! Sorry, I have been a boring cook. This is all the spice I have for now. You might see some spice in my kitchen cubboard next week. I said maybe, no promises.

Well, I know quite a few of the Linked ladies love coffee, so... do you think anyone else photographed a PSL as well? Let's see.... ♥ Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

5 comments:

ZeldaMom said...

Mmmm...pumpkin spice is Always my favorite, except that I go to Dunn Bros. They always have pumpkin, but at this time of year, they also have pumpkin pie...oh my gosh, it is scrumptious!!

Amanda Kelley said...

Oh how did I guess this post would include Starkbucks? I starting to feel like I am really getting to know you! Hmmm...with pumpkin spice back...wonder if Carmel Apple Spice is back? That one is my FAVORITE! I think I'll check that out today!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Always love your coffee shots, I think that latte is my favorite.

Jenna E said...

So jealous!! I live in the middle of nowhere so this year it looks like I will be making homemade pumpkins spice lattes

Janna Renee said...

Who doesn't love Pumpkin Spice Latte? It is basically a fall essential!