Friday, September 21, 2012

Linked 52: Autumn


Autumn/Fall doesn't officially begin until tomorrow, but I am so ready for this season. It's my favorite. ♥ Love that I can layer up, still be able to wear shorts with stockings and a scarf! ;) Also excited for more bonfire nights! :)

Colors haven't changed much around here, but when I see some fiery red leaves, I get real excited inside. :) B and I are hoping to get some exploring done. It quite seems like time is not stopping for us. We have been busy, busy. I thought it would stop after summer, but I guess not. Oh well. We will enjoy it. :)

I apologize if I have been absent from my blog. Life just gets to us, I guess. Really. I also apologize if my Linked 52 list is not up to date. I tried my best to revise it, but will look over and do over if I need to. Until then, I'm pretty frequent on Instagram. :) LOVE IT!! ♥ And please do not forget to check out the lovely ladies. They are so talented!! ♥ Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Heather, Kristin, Janet, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Liza, Jenn , & Hanne

11 comments:

Hanne said...

Just love these photos Jean - Autumn is my favorite season, too!

Hanne said...

Love these photos Jean! Autumn is my favorite season, too!

Amanda Kelley said...

Those shoes! TOTALLY FALL! I love them! Favorite photo! Great captures...I can't wait to get out there and take some more.

Heather M. said...

love those photos of the 2 of you!

penandview said...

You two are so cute. :) And I love both of your shoes!!!!

Janna Renee said...

I am DEFINITELY in love with Autumn! Love these!

meme-and-he said...

yes! Love fall. those red shoes are rad, by the way.

Liza said...

You captured what the best of Autumn. But the boyfriend looks less than thrilled to be in front of the camera...hehehe!

Heather said...

Pretty colors in the trees. Love the photos of the two of you and the red shoes, super awesome.

ginanorma said...

cute boots on both of you:) what endearing pictures!!!

ZeldaMom said...

These are great...I'm assuming he really does smile, right?