Monday, September 24, 2012

happies monday!


. . . Saturday was officially Autumn. ♥ It is getting chilly around here and it's nice to be able to get into comfy leggings, my "slippers", and his hoodies (because I can and so could you). Love Autumn.

B completed another step to his mom's kitchen floor and I scored some craft goodness from her. My little ones (nieces + nephews) are going to have so much fun! :)

Baby sis is taking a Portraiture Class where B and I "model" a few shots for her. Man, she could work Photoshop. Not me. Not like her. It's pretty neat. Maybe, one day, I will put more effort into learning Photoshop. I said, maybe.

This weekend, I kind of ate good, in a bad way. But bits by bits. I still paid for it. Ugh. Food is just so delicious and my body doesn't work the way it used to ten years ago. Double Ugh. Well, I had my "work out" in the bounce house at Olivia Bean's birthday party. And I ate cake. I barely ever eat cake, not even on my own birthday! Wowsers!

Well, off I goes.... happies monday folks.

2 comments:

ginanorma said...

what a sweet pic of you two hugging, i love that embrace.

and that photo of you, the second one is stunning jean!!

Janna Renee said...

Photoshop is a little too intense for me at this point! Maybe one day!