Monday, September 3, 2012

c a l m n e s s .

Labor Day Weekend usually screams: vacation, end of summer and back to school, for the some of us. . . I am happy to admit that my three day weekend was pretty calm. And I thank you for allowing it to just be and not having to rush to one place to another. Thank you for understanding as all of our lives gets busy and getting this calmness means a lot.


It was really nice not to know what time is was. . . It was really nice to know that we didn't have to rush to get anywhere. Whatever happened to those days??

Anyway, I was able to enjoy a few craft brews with the lovely view of Minneapolis ahead of me. So beautiful watching the sky change. . . breath-taking. ♥ B and I seldom miss our weekend coffee dates. I think we've only missed a few while either or was maybe out of town. . . We were able to enjoy it at the lovely French Park before heading out to eat delicious food with his dad, brother, and the lovely Andrea ♥

Although, let me share that, the majority of my weekend, I spent wearing my sleeping clothes and watching the Jericho series on Netflix. Yep, and I finished it. When I wasn't out and about for a few. . . I spent watching Jericho from the minute I woke up to falling asleep. So glad it was a happy ending. :) :)

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and that you spend your Labor Day not working so hard because you will have many of those. Kick back and relax! I know I will and showering. . . I may or may not do that. Hahahaha! XOXO

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to end the summer....total relaxation & time for photography! I love that first photo. It looks like your looking into a pond!

Janna Renee said...

Gorgeous pics as always! I'll take a piece of that cake ;)

ginanorma said...

you are such a good good photographer jean!!!

and i'm so glad you had a down 3 day weekend, that is so good for the soul:)