Thursday, August 2, 2012

My kind of evening.


A little picnic in the park with live music and coffee. All with my Handsome this summer evening.

The band was super cute, they even played some tunes from The Beatles. ♥

This week has flown by. This week, both Handsome and I have been busy. We barely got to see each other this week. As little as we have been home, I just wanted to be out and about. A little picnic in the park with my Handsome was so perfect.

After our little evening in the park, on the drive home, we made a quick unannounced visit to his mom's. We hung out on the deck, chatted up while she watched us drink our pretty chocolate brewskie. :)

I love little summer evenings like this. ♥

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

I tried that double chocolate stout and it was pretty yummy! I love watching bands play.