Friday, August 3, 2012

Linked 52: Water

The past weekend, my family went on our annual camping trip. The river was a bit dry, but we made sure to have our fun with water!!! :) :) :)








* * * * *




* * * * *




AND THEN. . . .




* * * * *




* * * * *




WAIT - A - MINUTE. . . .




* * * * *




* * * * *




* * * * *





Don't worry, no one was hurt. It was all fun and games. My family sure knows how to have fun with water. :) It sure beats the water gun.

Look closely at their facial expressions. I was laughing throughout the whole process of editing. Gosh!!
I heart my family.

Be sure to check out what the other ladies have to share about water. :) :)
♥: Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Those last large pictures are TOTALLY awesome! You captured the moment PERFECTLY. Great fun!

Crystal Taylor said...

Ha ha!! That's hilarious!!! Great pictures!! Laughing at their facial expressions too!

Tracey said...

This so awesome in every way. The facial expressions! Ha! We love camping too. Heading out this Sunday!

Heather M. said...

hahahahaha! oh man, that is SO awesome that they got him back and even more awesome that you had your camera ready. totally love it! what a great memory.

Just Rhonda said...

hahaha AWESOME!!!! :) Great captures!

Jessica said...

That is so awesome. GREAT capture!!!!

Amanda Kelley said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!! I love the anticipation in the photos! Certainly a memory! Oh and I checked out our facebook page, fun! :)

Naomi said...

Uh oh!!! So funny. Great action shots. Gotta love camping :). Love your header!

Naomi said...

Ok if you get 2 comments from me i apologize...my other one didnt show up! Anyways as i was saying....uh oh!! So funny. Gotta love camping :) love your header!

Magical Day Dream said...

Haha water fights are the best! Better than snow fights, less cold ;)

x

Marielle

ginanorma said...

oh my gosh, FUN!!!

Janna Renee said...

That is SO funny! I bet that water felt good in the summer heat!