Friday, August 10, 2012

Linked 52: Shadows


one thing about me that you might have not known. . . sometimes when i walk up from the basement. . . i sometimes get scared of my own shadow. yeah, i know. . . silly me.



i am probably the only one of these ladies that sometimes scares myself with my own shadow =/ be sure to check their shadow photos (blog). they are great photographers. ♥ Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I do that sometimes with the reflection in our front door windows. :) Love the photograph.

Michelle said...

Ha! That is silly. I love this shot. Quiet and moody.

Heather M. said...

totally love this photo. while my own shadow doesn't scare me, my hubby and kids frequently like to and it always makes me jump and scream.

Andrea said...

beautiful photo! so simple and just such pretty light.

Tracey said...

Love this simple photo! And you are too funny!

stacey said...

Lovely photo. And I hate going into the basement by myself!