Friday, August 24, 2012

Linked 52: Defeat

Jeanyous defeats a few nights alone while B goes on his annual BWCA trip with the boys.


So relieved that he is home. . . ♥

Honestly, when B is out of town, even for a night or two... I would make it over to my parents, sisters, or a girl friend's place or even invite someone over (or two, or a few)... but I wanted to be a "big girl." I wonder when along life did I become so emotional and sensitive? I used to be so stubborn and not like this. *Sigh* Wow! But I am happy that I did it. I survived. I won! (*Claps* and *pats self on back*) :) :) :)


Don't forget to hop on over to see what these ladies have for defeat: Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so funny. I used to be like that when I was newly married. Now as a busy wife & mom I CRAVE a few nights home alone. *sigh* ;)

Glad you defeated it!!

Tracey said...

I'm with Michelle...I'd pay for a few nights like that! Ha! But, I love your photo. You crack me up. :)