Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm With Yellow

And we roll deep.

Last week when I shared snap shots of my yellow bike, the lovely Gina from Contemplating Beauty asked for photos with me on my bike. Well, here it is. You never know what you'll get when you ask for something, right? :)

eIMG_5908 eridingmybikeiloveaug182012 eridingmybikeiloveaug182012b eIMG_5920

I had purchased a basket for my bike, but it was too small. I am in no rush to get one.. My next focus is to find a cute vintage bike for my Handsome B. ♥

Anyway, I am having such a low key weekend. I am loving it. I needed it. Well, it's my life and I am going to live it however I please. I am not hurting anyone, right? Right!

And thank you Virginia for snapping these photos. I looove them so much!!! (I love you, too)! :)

Hope everyone continues to have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Did you notice my super cute Minnetonka El Paso Moccasins? I love them!!
xoxo.

6 comments:

ginanorma said...

awwww yay! I love them Jean! These pictures are so adorable, I could just hug you now:o

Just love the yellow, a cute basket with daisy's on the front would be perfect, I hope you find one!!!

thank you for sharing sweet girl..

Oh and why is it that you don't really care about watching the baseball game? People watching? Have you been to the new Twins Stadium then?!

xoxo

Crystal Taylor said...

Aw, cute bike!!!!! Love the yellow! XoXo

iHEART hmong said...

Love that yellow bike!

- K

www.ihearthmong.com

Janna Renee said...

Your yellow bike + little moccasins + baby bow = AMAZING. You are so cute!

Michelle said...

I adore your bike.

Danica said...

I noticed those moccasins immediately- super cute :)