Monday, July 9, 2012

What I'm Loving. . . ♥




TREASURES Love finding little treasures. I'll finally share this week some cute little findings. They're real treasures.

FABRIC STORES I love the fabric store. Organized. Textures. Colors. Patterns. For me, for mommy.

BEACH Swimming. Good food. Good company. All Sunshine!! What more can you love about the beach??

VINYL It's so worth it to get up every 2-3 minutes to replay your favorite song on vinyl. Love the crackling sound ♥


Yep! That's just a few things that I love. . .

7 comments:

Carla said...

Is that a troll doll? You make me smile. :)

Naomi said...

Awesome shots! And i love fabric stores and lOve to sew! Where is this?!

Michelle said...

Fun post! :)

Janna Renee said...

I love playing vinyl...that crackle and full sound is priceless.

ginanorma said...

tell me about some of the beaches you go to? I've gone to two this summer so far, and I am loving it!

Tracey said...

I would love a record player. I have old U2 albums that I'd love to hear!

Tracey said...

I would love an old record player. I have old U2 albums I'd love to hear!