Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So Coloriffic!


It is and I am so happy we were a part of it, The Color Run! Registration (in our area) fills up quickly, luckily, we were able to register to run because of more open slots!

At first we look all clean and cute. . . then we run three miles (my sis and I kind of walked some). We later caught up with the rest of the group and celebrated by throwing powdered color in the air (with a whole more bunch of fun people)! At the end, we look colorfied and cute. ;)

It's a lot of fun. Next year, we hope more family and friends will join us! :) Which, I am sure, there will be. And we will have to bring the little ones. They will LOVE this! It's very family friendly and not a competitive 5k. A very, very fun 5k!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I really hope that you frame the one 4th from the bottom. So cute. Looks like you had a blast. I totally would have walked some too. :)

abby said...

that's awesome. i've been seeing a lot of color run posts lately. i'm thinking to myself why did i never hear about this til now.. lol . it looks like its tons of fun and i would love to be a part of it

Janna Renee said...

That looks like SOOO much fun! I want to do that sometime!