Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Red resembles Love.

My love for the farm life. Oh, how sometimes I wish I lived on some acres of farm land. . . I could have me a pretty big garden with all sorts of veggies that I would share with my family and friends. I would have me some goats, pigs, chickens, ducks, sheep, cows, dogs, cats, a horse or two. We would run freely and the time of day would not matter. Ohhhhhhhh, how I can have a great imagination. . . . :)


For the next few weeks, feel free to join Jackie and I on this Color Project. As you can see, our first color is red. Next Tuesday, feel free to share some thing(s) green. They don't have to have a theme, it can be various things of red/green/whatever color we're working on.

Email me at jeanyous@hotmail.com and I will add you to our little list & let you know the color schedule. And remember to link each other. ;)

6 comments:

ginanorma said...

oh i love these! I am so the same way about farms, what is with us?!

Jamie said...

That is a gorgeous barn!

Crystal Taylor said...

I love this idea! I would love to participate! And I love red! And barns!! So pretty!

Naomi said...

Gorgeous! Love the barn!

Naomi said...

Gorgeous! Love the barn!

Janna Renee said...

I used to think that I had to live in the "big city", but now I want to live in the country and on a farm!