Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mid-Summer's Party Dress

I had every intention on doing a before photo, but then I started to cut. . . =( Oh well, too late. But if you can use some imagination, I purchased this dress a few weeks back and refashioned it. All I did was cut the long sleeve off (& sew) and slimmed it down on the sides. I just fell in love with this floral pattern and it was a great steal! I had to get it even though it was a size large.

How does it look??


Outfit Details:
Dress - thrifted
Shoes - gifted from B, Aldo Wedges

As you can see, I'm not much of an accessories kind of gal. Anyway, Thanks to my baby sis, Virgy for taking these photos! ♥ Photos from this event will follow sometime this week! Stay tuned! :) :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable! So stinking cute. :)

ginanorma said...

you look lovely and quite adorable jean!! love the dress on you and look forward to more pictures:)