Friday, July 27, 2012

Linked 52: Time

Hi friends, remember that when you visit and my current Linked 52 post is not the first post, you can click on the above link, Linked. below my title photo/header.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of blogging for anyone that actually follows. I haven't had the time to blog or enjoying my time too much to take my camera out. Do you ever feel like that?

I spent quite some time eating ice cream on the weekends; however, I prefer the sherbert. Sherbert is just perrrfect for me. :)

Taking the time to nap since our weeks have been busy and we hardly get time for a good night's rest. Getting home past my bedtime. I have to remember, I am no longer in my early twenties. I should get home before midnight.

Not making time for my hobbies. :( I've been meaning to, but things happen and it's okay.

Boy, time sure flies. How old am I again? Hmmm. 18? Haa!! I wish (sorta).

But no matter how busy we may be or how much time we may get with our loved ones.... I want to make sure, I make some time with them.

My family loves to get together over dinner. My girl friends and I make time over coffee. . . What girl doesn't love girl talk at the coffee shop??? Which leads me to these photos!!


Spent some time with one of my favorite girl friends at the coffee shop. Great talks. Love her and we love coffee. Yep. We'll say... remember that one time we went for coffee at midnight? no joke. and it was pretty coffee, too. Thee end.


So friends, grab a cup of coffee and spend some time on these gals' blog. They are all great writers and photographers. I adore spending my time reading their blog. ♥ Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

10 comments:

Carla said...

There's never enough time. I love these pics. Perfectly simple. Glad you could have time for coffee (I know you love your coffee). You're right -- such pretty coffee. :)

Naomi said...

Awesome shots jean! Such pretty coffee :). I actually did not have TIME to do this week's theme...lol. :). Have a nice weekend!

Jenn said...

Love that you're making time for coffee amidst all the busy-ness. I need to make some time this weekend for girlfriends.

tracy said...

Love your take on this theme - and beautiful images too!

Jessica said...

Mmmmmm, that sounds like a really good thing to make time for.

Heather M. said...

now that is a beautiful latte! looks SOOOO yummy! i know what you mean about not having enough time...

Amanda Kelley said...

Oh, oh oh! Loving these photos with this week's theme. It's like when do ever have enough time to enjoy a FULL cup a coffee without being rushed? Perfect shots!

Andrea said...

Beautiful photos. How do they make those designs in the coffee?! So pretty. There is just never enough time... I haven't blogged or spent much time visiting other blogs lately because there just isn't enough time in the summer. But it's always fun to make time for coffee with a friend!

ginanorma said...

Love these pics, and I adore how much family means to you, and how you mention that no matter what you want to make sure you are spending time with them, that's so so wise girlfriend!

P.S what coffee shot is that, because this girl is a coffee freak!!!

Kristi said...

I met a friend for coffee and crepes on Friday (the day we are supposed to post) - and I got nothing. I need to turn my brain on. Fantastic shot. YUM!