Friday, July 6, 2012

Linked 52: Red, White, Blue

Hey Linked Friends,
To make things easier, I added a link button above, below my header photo. Hope you'll find your way more smoothly (not that anyone was complaining because no one did).

Anyway...
Hope everyone had a great Fourth!

These past days have been super hot! Humid! Sticky! Hoping that you are adding some fresh fruit and veggies to your summer meal plans! We sure are!! I have been going to the supermarket left to right for more fruits like no tomorrow. They're soooo good!

I made something Red, White, and Blue to eat! I love making covered strawberries and the other day, I happened to cover my red strawberries with white chocolate and then dipped it into blue sprinkles. I would have baked something, but honestly. . . I am not much of a sweet tooth (but this was exceptional) and B really has not been eating much sweet since his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes.

I apologize in advance if I make your mouth watery.


Can you believe these lasted more than three days in our house? I made a little over two dozen, too!

I'm excited to see what the other ladies have for Red, White, Blue, come check them out as well:
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

11 comments:

bridget anne said...

holy cow. i want those so, so badly!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute! They look delicious.

thompson said...

goodness gracious those look extremely tasty!

Michelle said...

YUM!!!! I've never seen that done before. And I hang out on Pinterest. ;)

Just Rhonda said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeldaMom said...

These are so cute. How did they taste with the sprinkles?? I'm trying to imagine a crunchy strawberry.
You always do fun things!
:-)

Carla said...

This is too cute. So perfect for the theme. And original. Feel free to share any sweets at work. I will help you eat them. :)

ginanorma said...

how good are they?!! I have seen these before --I've got to do it:)

Janna Renee said...

I have been dying to make those! They look sooo yummy!

Kristi said...

Um... AWESOME! Those are adorable.

Tracey said...

Super fun!!!!