Friday, June 22, 2012

Linked 52: Swing

Brady and I had this great idea for this challenge, but that fell through because he had a knee injury. =( However, his knee is recovering well. I was going to photograph him doing backflips off the swing . . . *Sigh* Maybe next time? It's pretty neat. I mean, can you do that?

I actually had quite a few swing photos this week (a few kid ones, too), but I am going to share this one. . . He is one of the biggest supporter to my addiction (photography, that is).


Man, while he was swinging, I kind of got dizzy and wanted to vomit. And honestly, while looking (and editing) at all these swing photos in my Linked 52 Album on my desktop. . . I felt dizzy and wanted to vomit as well. I don't know when this came about. My heart is wild and I loved going on these things as a child. I would swing and go 'round and 'round on the merry-go-round. . . somewhere along growing up. . . that changed. Though I still swing to a limit. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous. Sad. But that' not going to stop me from being a kid! ;)

I like this photo because it's one of the most calm ones. . . And I have to remember, I like coming back to revisit my posts. . . and I don't want to have a light head. . . And the girl blurred in the back. . . she adored me. . . she kept following me around and smiling at me. ;)

Anyway, swing over to the ladies and see what they have swinging around. . . ;)
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I have a terrible stomach and sitting on the swings always does it to me. I would love to see the back flips off the swing!!

Jessica Renee said...

OMG That's so weird, I get nauseous and dizzy now too with that stuff and I never used to!

Michelle said...

It's so great to have people support us in our passions, especially our spouses and families. I'm so glad you have that in him. I hope the ankle gets better soon! :)

Tracey said...

Bummer for the knee injury, but please do take photos of the back flip when you can! And I feel the same way about roller coasters now. :( Used to love them. Now I get royally sick on them. Soooooooo sad!

Janna Bogert said...

I've started getting sick too...carsick, plane sick, and I definitely can't do carnival rides anymore...so sad.

Naomi said...

Great shot! What is it about getting older that makes our bodies do stuff like that? I cant do roller coasters etc any more either!